MEDTRON was formed in 1983 to support and enhance our sister company MEDDATA Service Bureau, in its efforts to facilitate the demanding needs of providing billing and accounts receivable services to physicians, group practices, and MSOs.
REQUEST A DEMO
- Online Fee Schedule to Allowable Comparisons
- CPT & ICD9/10 Compatibility Verification
- Interactive NCC Bundling Warnings/Edits
- Claim Scrubbing via Online System Edits
- Claims Direct to MAC Jurisdictions JH
- Direct to Medicaid and BCBS for Most States
- Auto File of Secondary Claims
- Electronic Remittance Advice
- Online Patient Eligibility
- Graphical Appointment Scheduling
- Built-in PQRS Notifications and Reporting
- Advanced Statistical Reporting
- Our seasoned Implementation Team will help guide and assure a smooth transition to MEDTRON Solutions.
- Experienced professional Trainers will provide instruction at your site, or our location, you choose what works best for your practice. Our state-of-the-art training classroom is available for your special training needs in addition to our on-going Education Series.
- MEDTRON provides toll-free access to our Help Desk where dedicated Software and Technical Support professionals answer all of your questions. Enhancements, updates and new releases are included as part of your Software Support Agreement or your Remote Computing Services (ASP) Agreement.
- Certified Technicians to configure, provide, install and support all of your technology needs including IBM iSeries Servers, Windows Servers, PCs, tablets, printers, scanners, email, Internet access, HIPAA compliant networks and many more business productivity tools.
- Custom Programming services including full line-item data conversions, partial data conversions and unique requirements.
- Workflow Oriented and Template Driven
- Customizable for All Medical Specialties
- Physician Dashboard
- Patient Tracking
- Automated E&M Scoreboard
- Lab and Radiology Orders/Results Integration
- Custom Order Sets
- Auto Generation of Referral Letters
- Built-in Messaging and Tasking
- Document Import (via Fax, Scan, File)
MEDTRON is confident in our experience and abilities to provide exceptional healthcare financial/clinical software and service solutions that are second to none. Let MEDTRON help you prepare for the new government regulations and incentives. Our team will work with your practice from implementation to enhanced practice workflow to assist in achieving compliance and meaningful use.
- Scan/Fax/Mail Service
- Reconcile Payments/Charge Entry
- Daily Logs to Reconcile Work Sent/Received
Charge Master & Support File Maintenance
- Recommended Standard Price Updates based on Carrier Fee Schedules
- Maintain Carrier Allowable and Alternate Pricing
- Maintain Global Surgical Periods
- Maintain Frequency Edits (MUE)
- Maintain Referral Source with associated NPI/Community Care Gathering
- Create/Maintain Charge Transaction Entry Edits
Review of Charge Entry for Accuracy
- Medical Necessity
- National Correct Coding
- System Prompted Charge Warnings
- Electronic & Hard Copy Claims Submission
- Work Electronic pre-Submission Errors
- Systematic Resubmission of Unpaid Claims
- Preparing & Filing Secondary Claims
- Work Electronic Rejections
- Post Hard Copy Mail
- Allowable Accuracy Notification
- Discrepancy Reporting
- Denial to Appeal Process
- Manage Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services Audits / State Medicaid Audits
- Research Charge/Payment or Provider Issues
Electronic Patient Statements
- Bi-Weekly Statement Submission
- Patient Collection Letters
- Collection Authorization, Agency Turnover & Reconciliation
Outstanding Insurance Follow-up via Collection Module
- Insurance Calls/Online Claim Status Checks for Unpaid Claims Greater Than 90 Days
- Collector Code AP (Appeals) Follow-up
Take Patient Calls
End of Month Management Reports
Monthly & Quarterly Statistical Reports
- Statistically analyze financial trends, carrier reimbursements trends, practice cost, etc. to increase revenue and reduce cost.
- Provide managed care contract evaluation and negotiation.
- Analyze past and current trends comparing to local and national benchmarks utilizing such indices as Relative Value Units, practice expense, etc.
- Evaluate, document, and implement an improved practice workflow, standard operating procedures, and policies in order maximize productivity.
- Interim management and billing resources.
- Physician contract and fair market value compensation review.
- Practice valuations and overall strategic planning when considering additions of new services, new medical providers, mergers, acquisitions, and sales.
- Periodically (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, etc.) send MEDDATA a representative sample of office notes, hospital notes, procedure reports and claim forms to perform an audit of the coding using available screens and regulations.
- MEDDATA will then send you an analysis of our findings.
- These services are designed to give you feedback to more accurately code patient services as part of a continuous quality improvement program.
- MEDDATA provides experienced certified CPT and IDC9/10 coders and a certified auditor with skills in multiple physician specialties; serving medical practices, hospital employed physicians, ambulatory surgery centers and physician billing services.
- MEDDATA offers healthcare providers a wide variety of coding, training and audit services designed to help maximize workflow and reimbursement while keeping you in compliance; reducing the potential for unnecessary audits.
- Whether you require ongoing coding services, need help coordinating a special project or need temporary coverage for staff vacations, MEDDATA is ready to provide you with experienced, certified coders to meet your needs.
- 10+ year member.
- The primary function of the POEAG is to assist in the creation, implementation and review of contractor provider/supplier education strategies and efforts.
- The POEAG provides input and feedback on training topics, provider/supplier education materials, and dates and locations of provider/supplier education workshops and events.
- The group also identifies salient provider/supplier/education issues, and recommends effective means of information dissemination to all appropriate providers and suppliers and their staff.
- MEDDATA’s training programs are designed to give healthcare providers the information they need to properly document patient care and optimize reimbursement.
- Training will include documentation guidelines using actual patient care scenarios.
- Training can be geared to general documentation guidelines for multi-specialty practices or focused for one particular specialty.
MEDTRON provides a proven solution for addressing the complex, ever-changing and evolving requirements that face today's medical practices.
The critical difference between MEDTRON and other software companies is clearly reflected in our product. Instead of bringing software expertise to practice management, we bring first-hand practice management experience to software design.
We started with the real-world challenges you face daily, and built a system that meets them more intelligently and more effectively than any other.
Today, MEDTRON and MEDDATA work with more than 1,500+ physicians. It's that frontline experience that enables us to make our MEDTRON Solution perform so well for physician practices.
MEDTRON Software Intelligence Corporation and MEDDATA Service Bureau, LLC are actively seeking qualified candidates to join our team. Our companies offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental & Life Insurances, 401(k), Vacation & Sick Pay, and an on-site Fitness Center.
Our beautiful facility is located thirty miles north of New Orleans, in Covington, LA – an attractive community with an excellent quality of life and a reasonable cost of living.
Our goal is to attract dedicated, long-term employees with an attention for detail and a desire to excel.
- Click for PDF
- Reduced accounts receivable by 50%, automated and timely claims filing, gained more control over collections and improved office efficiency due to the significantly advanced reporting capabilities.
- Click for PDF
- Healthcare Corporate Spotlight, Thibodaux Regional Medical Center: Interview with Greg Stock, CEO, regarding their turnaround, growth and commitment to superior healthcare services. MEDTRON is proud to be a part of this effort by providing them with an exceptional Medical Practice Management Solution.
Comprehensive practice management solution inclusive of all medical practice billing functions such as: patient registration/front desk, appointment scheduling, charge capture, insurance claim management, automatic payment posting, statement generation, managed care/practice analysis, statistical reporting, and more.
Electronic health records solution with a template driven functional design fully customizable for all specialties; and includes such features as an E&M scoreboard, automated patient reminders, enhanced e-prescribing, integrated lab/radiology order/results, smart forms, etc.
Thirty plus years of medical billing services and industry knowledge inclusive of charge/payment reconciliation, standard price/carrier fee schedule maintenance, maintaining medical necessity/NCC edits, electronic/hard copy claim submission, systematic resubmission of unpaid claims, working rejections inclusive of the denial to appeal process, manage audits, patient calls, and monthly/quarterly statistical reports.
Team of consultants can help a practice by providing assessments in revenue enhancement, business operations, managed care contracting, practice valuations, audits, coding, and training.